Enterprise Solution Architect
£100,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Solution Architect and Integration Architect - Permanent - Central London - up to £100k base + Benefits (Inc. Bonus, pension etc.)
Reporting into the Head of IT Architecture & Design, the Solution/Integration Architect will have responsibility for architecting, designing and documenting business technology solutions within a Financial/Banking Environment, including both on-premise and cloud based platforms. Architecting and documenting technology roadmaps.and supporting the multi-cloud integration strategy, architecture and design. The role has further responsibility for developing proof of concept work, engineering solutions and working with consultants and operations teams to progress change in to our production environments.
- You will have a significant amount of experience in a similar role, ideally in the financial services industry, covering one or more of the business, application, data and/or infrastructure domains.
- Hands-on experience across a variety of complex, full project lifecycles.
- Strong appreciation of security design and practices.
- A strong development and/or operations background (depending on domain requirements).
- Practical experience of change with traditional and agile methodologies.
- An appreciation of standard IT change and operational processes and procedures.
If you're looking for an environment outside of the norm and one that rewards and values it's employees and above all invests in technology and acts like a forward thinking business then apply now!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.