Enterprise Architect (Urgent)
£700 per day | Bracknell | Contract
Posted 18 days ago
Our client is a market leader and is investing heavily in innovation - its aim being to build a centre of excellence where output is crafted using industry leading best practice frameworks and methodologies to produce world class applications and services. We are urgently looking for an Enterprise Architect.
The UK IT Architecture team is growing rapidly and looking for talented colleagues to help deliver ambitious and market leading services that live up to their leading reputation. You will work across key programmes in project teams with the client's partners and Suppliers to design and deliver technology solutions to the consumer business unit with a clear view on both strategic and tactical technology transformation
The main responsibility of the Enterprise Architect is to architect, define and design Solutions across functions and projects. The Architect will work with the Enterprise Architecture team to translate business requirements/drivers into application and database designs. The Solutions Architect will support the development and implementation process, providing the standards and governance to which all solutions should adhere.
Reporting to the Director of Architecture, the Enterprise Architect will help develop the Enterprise Architecture strategy to support core applications and Cloud /BI platforms, whilst aligning with overall IT and global IT strategies.
You'll be someone who loves to make things happen, who can communicate complex technical issues in a clear manner, who can work at the detailed level but also see the bigger picture, and be someone passionate about identifying and delivering simple solutions to complex problems.
* Definition, design, and governance of architecture, across functions and projects
* Translate business requirements/drivers into applications, data integration and database designs and work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team to convert these into technical deliverables
* Transform and Delivery large Payment systems across varoius countries Globally
* Define and document security, GDPR, Infosec standards and policies and enforce governance of them
* Ensure technical design adheres to the strategic Data Architecture and the wider Architecture
* Be accountable for the data integrity and security in all business systems and databases used by the organisation
* Define non-functional requirements to support capacity planning and ensure data security and compliance
* Be the subject matter expert in a number of specific Cloud technologies and ideally the following skills
* Payment solutions, and payment transactional systems
* Infosec policies, PII, PCI, GDPR
* Feed in to and support the overall strategic architectural vision and collaborate with global teams
* Periodically review the architecture in place in line with roadmaps and application/solution strategy
* To deliver services to ensure:
* Management Information
* Rationalisation and Cost Reduction
* Stability and Performance
The team you're joining is a stable, well established one that really get on well so 'fit' is essential as well. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's best employers, in a key high profile team.
Fantastic role, client & long projects, send CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.