£40,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 4 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the IT sector, supporting them with the recruitment of an Engagement Manager on a permanent basis.
Strong experience in Business development/Sales role is essential for this role and preferably in and IT sales environment.
You will be required to position the client at the forefront of potential customers minds so that we get an opportunity to quote for work when they have a relevant digital opportunity.
Tasks and responsibilities
* Identify organisations that would be a good fit for the company
* Identify the decision makers and influencers responsible for digital decisions
* Make contact with these contacts via the telephone, email and social media
* Qualify them in terms of needs, budgets, technology suite and other factors for the following services
o Web Development (Sitecore)
o Web design and UX
o Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
o Conversion rate Optimisation (CRO)
o Sitecore Marketing suite
* A/B and Multivariate testing
* Email marketing
* Maintain monthly contact by striking up conversations about digital subjects by sending regular insights in to the organisations digital performance.
* Liaise with the research team to enable them to harvest insights to stimulate conversation with the prospects
* Qualify any incoming leads
* Pass qualified leads to the sales team
* Monitor email, Lead Forensics, HubSpot and other tools for potential opportunities
* Record all activities within the CRM system
Measures of Success
* Hitting daily / weekly monthly targets for client contact
* Hitting targets for lead generation
Key Skills and Experience
* Excellent telephone manner
* Telesales experience is essential
* Good writing skills
* Ideally knowledge of Web Design & development and Digital Marketing
* Microsoft Office suite
* Familiar / experience with:
o Web design and development
o Search marketing
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.