£230 per day | Camden | Contract
Posted 6 days ago
PCN EMIS System Configuration Expert - 3 month initial contract - remote - up to £230 per day
You will be responsible for supporting the Informatics & System Development Manager and their team to support programmes to ensure the portfolio of projects are planned, managed and delivered effectively.
* Excellent internal and external stakeholders experience e.g. programme leads, GP practices, GP Federations and clinical lead etc.
* Develop and implement data collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data
* Work closely with project managers, team leads and clinical leads on developing business cases to enable new clinical services
* Analysis and interpretation of complex statistical data relating to trends, patterns and anomalies in response to requests both written and in person
* Providing technical support to CCGs to ensure that health intelligence and information are fit for purpose
* Lead and contribute to implementation of policy and procedure within the department
* Extensive experience of EMIS Web, end user training, working with clinicians and Power BI
For immediate consideration please get in touch through email on email@example.com , or apply for this role!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.