EMIS Project Manager
£500 per day | Essex | Contract
Posted 12 days ago
EMIS Project Manager - South East - £400 to £500 per day - 2 year contract
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with extensive experience working across Emis Ascribe projects. The role will be for an initial 2 year project with great opportunities for extension, you will be working between Clinical and ITT staff to facilitate the delivery of a multidisciplinary project. You will need experience taking responsibility for the development lifecycle of multiple projects from inception and handing over to BAU.
- A good track record of successfully delivering tech projects (Emis Ascribe)
- Confident at building strong relationships with stakeholders and other teams
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Knowledge of different software delivery methodologies (agile)
- Working with multiple teams to include end user training
For immediate consideration please send across your most recent CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.