Embedded Software Engineer Contractor
£400 per day | West Yorkshire | Contract
Posted 6 days ago
Contract role: Embedded Software Engineer Contractor - circa £300- £400 per day (depending on experience) - NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
We'd love to talk to you if you are an experienced Embedded Software Engineer Contractor.
Skills needed - please only apply if this is you!
* Strong experience with C, C++ or Java in an embedded Linux or Android environment
* Strong debug and problem solving skills using the latest tools
* Experienced developing and debugging multithreaded and/or multiprocess code
* Ability to understand complex issues and discuss them via phone, email and other methods
* Flexible, can-do approach
Desirable Tech Skills
* Object Orientated programming in C++ or Java / UML diagramming
* C++11 / STL or frameworks such as Qt / Embedded or mobile Java / JNI / Linux kernel / drivers / GCC / GDB / TDD and Unit Testing frameworks such as Google Test / Mockito / JUnit and similar
* Software development for consumer electronics or TV / Audio, Video & TV standards
* Networking protocols and standards including TCP/IP / Wi-Fi / UPnP / DLNA / HLS or MPEG-DASH
* Agile, Scrum methodologies
We are excited to hear from you!
For the full job spec please get in touch| email@example.com | 01423 878 685
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.