£250 per day | England | Contract
Posted 15 days ago
New fixed term contract role:
eCommerce Executive | Hours: 35 per week | Fixed term contact 3 -6 months | competitive daily rate | 100% REMOTE WORK
Essential for the role
* Training | Conversion | Hands on experience in Shopify plus - minimum 2 - 4years
* Google Analytics - have a proactive approach to look to change and improve
* Experienced with SEO | SEM rush | meta data
* Experienced in an eCommerce role with website content management, trading and email marketing experience
* Have strong commercial copywriting skills with cultural sensitivity to brand identity and tone of voice.
* Have excellent attention to detail and effective time management and organisational skills.
* Have experience with Mail Service Providers to build, test, and send emails.
* Be proficient in Adobe Photoshop for image resizing, cropping, and editing website graphics.
* Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel, to analyse and interpret data, and make recommendations.
* Be computer literate and understand basic web technologies (browsers, basic HTML, data files, Word Press)
* Be able to work independently as well as part of a small team.
* Be able to demonstrate excellent customer care skills and be culturally sensitive in your approach.
* Have experience using Microsoft Office software packages including Excel and Word
* Be self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to use initiative.
* Have the ability to think creatively and conscientiously with the customer in mind.
* Be an effective communicator, both oral and written accompanied by good listening skills.
* Be able to build and maintain good working relationships with managers, colleagues, and suppliers
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The e-Commerce Executive's key responsibility will be to ensure impeccable website presentation and to implement trading and marketing activities through Shopify, its associated apps and features, MSP and CRM, ensuring all activity maximises sales and profit opportunities. You will be joining at an exciting time during a transformation project in which you will play a vital role. You will be a self-starter who is capable of meeting deadlines and can work both independently and collaboratively with other teams. You must be able to work across a breadth of different tasks in a changing environment, with the desire to further develop your skillset.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Content management, merchandising and trading of two Shopify eCommerce websites
- Product administration of a catalogue of 800 - 1000 SKUs, including copywriting of product descriptions, data entry and set-up for new products and page creation
- Maintenance of website collections, navigation, apps, and themes
- On and off-page SEO optimisation to continually optimise discoverability
- Customer journey and trading analysis, and marketing reporting to inform data-driven decision making and campaign optimisation
- Implement tactical marketing and trading activities in accordance with marketing and trading plans, including performance marketing, and creating and testing various digital marketing channels
- Liaise with the PR and Marketing teams to test, implement and schedule email marketing and social media activity
- Liaise with graphic designer to create website and marketing graphics, including any cross-promotional marketing with other departments, ensuring all creative and copy is on-brand and fulfils key objectives
- Report daily and weekly analysis of sales / traffic against KPIs
- Assisting with escalated customer service issues
- Managing eCommerce finance admin e.g. raising purchase orders
- To test website functionality, and identify and manage resolution of issues that arise with the website
- Ad-hoc eCommerce administrative tasks
For the full job spec and submit your interest please email your cv: email@example.com | 01423 878685
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.