Dynamics 365 Administrator (100% Remote)
£47,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Up to £47,000 pa
Our client exists to improve communities through providing affordable homes, supporting residents and making peoples lives easier.
This is an opportunity to help shape the company into a more customer focused organization - they have recently invested in Microsoft technology and need someone who is passionate about Microsoft tech to be able to help along this journey.
* Own application lifestyle management for Dynamics CRM
* Perform end-user admin tasks through 2 nd line support and troubleshooting
* Develop solutions alongside the Dynamics 365 Dev team - primarily you will be required to use Microsoft's Power Platform (Automate, Virtual Agents, Apps and Azure)
* Build, configure and develop Dynamics 365
What you need:
* At least 2 years MS Dynamics 2016 / 365 CRM experience
* The ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
This is a true opportunity to support a business whose whole ethos is helping others. They need a detail-oriented and motivated person who can produce remarkable business outcomes.
This is an opportunity for someone who thrives on having a wide range of responsibilities and wants to take ownership of projects.
If you're someone who likes the freedom to work on areas you believe to be right, then the business will support you instead of pigeonholing you into specific tasks.
To support your career progression you will be able to work with some of the newest Microsoft data technologies such as Power Platform, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Apps, and Azure.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.