£600 per day | Manchester City Centre | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
Must be able to commute to the manchester office 3 days a week - Located in Spinningfeilds
The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in this industry. We are looking for a .Net Developer to join us as we continue to build out our Tech Hub in the heart of Manchester. This strategic Manchester-focused initiative was set up with a mission to digitise our investment process and is critical to our technology transformation.
As a Developer, beyond your day to day development work you will:
* Provide technical advice to other developers and take an active role in designing new technical standards.
* Take ownership for driving change and innovation, bring relevant teams together and lead retrospectives.
* Assess and recommend architectural patterns based on functional and non-functional requirements.
Knowledge, skills and behaviours required:
* C# / .NET Framework / .NET Core.
* Extensive & proven technical skills with MS SQL Server (or similar RDBMS), data warehousing and ETL tools and advanced SQL skills (DQL, DML, DDL etc).
* Experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development.
* Fundamentals and approaches: OOP, SOLID principles, TDD/BDD/ATDD.
* DVCS with Git or Mercurial.
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity / Artifactory).
* Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and team members.
For more information on the spec feel free to get in touch
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.