Director of Information Security
£110,000 | West Midlands | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Information Security Director
Location: Northampton (role only requires you to be in the office 1-2 days a week)
Salary: £100K-£110K plus 20% bonus and car allowance
Our client, a global tech solutions organisation, is looking for an Information Security Director to assist in managing the security function alongside the VP for InfoSec in Europe, therefore this role will require travelling abroad once or twice a month (mainly France, language skills desirable).
This role ensures that security risk is well managed, systems and services are operating correctly and that the project portfolio is successfully delivered, whilst managing the technical engineering team and representing the VP in both technical meetings and business meetings to ensure continued support for the infosec function and to ensure that all areas focus on risk mitigation.
* Strong experience in leading/delivering information security initiatives (including technical).
* Deep knowledge/understanding of security technologies, protocols, concepts - such as networks, firewall management, system hardening, encryption, PKI, malware analysis and protection, IDS/IPS, Application firewalls, different type of attacks.
* Understanding and experience in securing cloud applications / infrastructure including deployment/management of similar technologies in cloud.
* Strong knowledge and experience of infosec frameworks and standards like ISO27001/2, NIST etc. and experience in risk assessment methodologies (e.g. ISO27005, IRAM2).
* Demonstrable experience in managing both technical and compliance teams.
* Minimum 5 years in a similar role, and at least 10 years in information security.
* 2+ years managing teams
* French language skills (Preferred)
* CISSP (Required)
* CISA/CISM (Preferred)
* ITIL (Preferred)
* Project Management Certification (Preferred)
* 20% bonus
* Car allowance
* Scottish Widows pension scheme
* Private family healthcare entitlement
* Private single dentalcare entitlement
* 25 days' A/L plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
If you are comfortable working in a matrix environment, and enjoy complex problem solving analysis, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to contribute to the definition of this Information Security strategy and roadmap.
Shortlisting now, apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.