Digital Support Analyst
£60,000 | Central London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
Digital Support Analyst - Central London - £60,000
A prestigeous financial services client of Interquest have a special opportunity within a Digital Operations team that offers the chance to be part of a close knitt company with long standing employees that are looked after that offers a challenging environment and that invests in technology.
In this role you will be part of the application support team, running day-to-day services and tasks driven by Service Requests, Incidents and Change Management. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing productivity and quality improvements, as well as leading lessons learned exercises.
* Day to day support of the platform to help diagnose and fix production issues, and provide incremental improvements to the form and function of the platform as a whole.
* Problem resolution and prevention of recurrence through post-incident wash-ups & service improvement plans.
* Be a central point of expertise and consultation on technical aspects of the Online & Mobile platform.
* Ensuring development aligns to agreed standards and is high quality.
* Evaluating and adopting new techniques to advance the platform.
* Working with product and operations teams to streamline processes.
* Maintaining detailed documentation (Design/Usage/Problem Records).
* You'll be required to provide on-call cover on a rota basis.
* Contact/relationship with others (external and internal).
Background and experience:
* Experience managing Linux and Windows Operating Systems in a virtualised environment.
* Vendor liaison and 3rd party organisation across geographically distributed teams.
* Experience operating in a structured service management setup (Incident, Problem, Change Management and Service Requests), using industry standard service management tools.
* Understanding of ITIL concepts for service delivery.
* Experience working in Financial Services/Regulated environments.
* Demonstrable experience managing complex environments through the varying stages of project lifecycles.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.