Digital PR Media Relations Manager
£40,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
DIGITAL PR MEDIA RELATIONS MANAGER
Up to £40,000
A 12 year Digital Marketing Agency who specialise in SEO and PPC are looking for a Digital PR Media Relations Manager to join their close knit team of talented individuals!
They are nestled in a niche focused on the SME market which over the last 12 years they have dominated offering search engine marketing that generates results for ambitious businesses!
Over the last 12 months they have moved to a fully remote model offering a flexible and autonomous working situation. They are extremely relaxed in their working culture allowing individuals to excel in performance.
* Responsible for delivering creative Digital PR campaigns across a range of enterprise-level clients
* Attending ideation sessions to come up with compelling campaign ideas
* Liaising and coordinating the media activity of the existing PR execs
* Helping with the creation of campaign materials including digital assets, content, email templates and press releases
* Assisting with and consulting on, the creation of the media list for outreach
* Researching current trends or other notable campaign successes across the industry
You will have
* 3 years or more experience, preferably from a digital marketing agency
* Existing contacts with journalists
* A penchant for coming up with creative campaign ideas
* Knowledge of how to successfully pitch your ideas to journalists
* Strong copywriting skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Attention to detail
* Energy, enthusiasm and a passion for all things digital.
* Demonstrable examples of top tier PR coverage and links you have achieved
Some of the benefits of this role are;
* Fully remote working.
* Flexible day of 8 working hours between 8am and 6pm
* Powerful tools to do the job - Hardware and Software
* Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge
* Annual bonus based on company performance
* Contributory pension scheme
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.