Digital Operations Manager
£310 per day | London | Contract
Posted 27 days ago
This is an Ad Ops (Trafficking/Site Tagging) focused role.
Experienced Digital Operations Lead / Manager (Contractor):
- Contract to fully support our clients Digital Operations team until the end of December 2021, as an experienced ad ops / digital tech professional.
- Is the key point of contact for the day to day account management of our clients.
- Supports the Digital Operations Managers and Directors to ensure the smooth running of BAU (business as usual) for all accounts.
- Works closely with the our client account teams to understand our clients' businesses
- Recommend operations solutions to drive client strategies
The Digital Operations Executive (Contractor)'s role is to:
- Ensure the successful activation of all our clients advertising campaigns, primarily using ad server platforms (e.g. Google Campaign Manager, Adform, Flashtalking)
- Support the client's digital ad technology stack needs
- Provide technical insight & support to the Journey Activation & other CS teams
- Work on client projects, including but not limited to: implementing ad tech such as Tag Management Solutions, third-party Verification services, etc
- Be a primary point of contact for clients & internal customers and stakeholders for all Digital Operations services
The Executive (Contractor) is closest to BAU ad operations and have unique insight into the effectiveness of the applied ad technology and services on accounts. They are key to driving improvement and growth across our clients at our client.
- Lead the implementation of advertising campaigns & services within agreed timescales & workflows
- Ensure clear communication to all stakeholders regarding timescales, best practices and SLA's
- Be the expert advisor in Advertising/Marketing technology & operations
- Maintain a proactive account management system including regular cross training and constructive feedback to enable flexibility of skills and resource across accounts
- Support and manage partnerships with relevant internal & external stakeholders to understand, document and deliver new technology and service requirements for clients
- Understand and deliver new technology and services to clients and stakeholders as required, particularly in the areas of Advertising/Marketing Technology
- Provide a best in class system of processes and tools, including ad serving, site tagging and tracking technologies, web analytics strategies, accuracy in data collection
- Champion for Digital Operations services throughout the business and wider GroupM network
- Keep abreast of the latest industry trends in Advertising/Marketing Technology
- Proactive point of escalation, advice and support for all account team members and peers
- Provide constructive and professional feedback upon request/as required
- Support a superb working experience & culture for the team
New Business & Projects
- Participate in relevant projects as per team strategy and Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Understand and apply the technologies of our client and our industry to team services
Required skills / experience:
- Media agency, publisher, data and technology industry or technology vendor
- 3+ years digital online / ad operations experience in an agency environment, particularly in ad server and tag management platforms
- Essential: experience working in platform in Google Campaign Manager and FlashTalking ad server (Sizmek and Adform is a plus)
- DCO, site analytics (e.g. GA) and MMP (e.g. Appsflyer) experience is a plus
- Experience in client liaison and account management
- Delivery of complex technical implementations using a multitude of platforms
- Troubleshooting and debugging of online ad campaign issues
- Quality Assurance testing of tags on client sites
- Organised & able to prioritise workload in a multi-tasking environment
- An understanding of the industry landscape would be preferred
Relevant Qualifications (essential)
- Google Campaign Manager, Sizmek, FlashTalking, Adform or any other relevant ad serving certification
Relevant Qualifications (desired, not required)
- Google Analytics and / or Adobe Analytics certifications
- Tag management system certifications, particularly Google Tag Manager
- Passionate - brings a genuine thrill and excitement to the role
- Agile - Is able to be nimble in thought and action and overcome obstacles to achieve great things
- Collaborative - works well with others, and can align behind a shared purpose
- Entrepreneurial - is open to new ideas and will challenge old ones.
- Diverse - is proud of the difference they can bring
- Proactive - with a pragmatic and results focused approach and a passion for problem solving
- Highly motivated - bringing a 'can-do' attitude
- Organized - excellent organisational, communication (oral and written), workload and prioritisation skills
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.