Digital Marketing Manager
£50,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
Remote: 2 days in office per week
Salary: up to £50,000
A central London rapidly growing experience company need a Digital Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team! This awe-inspiring start up have just secured Series A funding as they now plan to grow even further and take on international expansion!
Experts in digital transformation. They provide clubs and venues with innovative technology that brings all aspects of the hospitality booking process online. Working with some of the biggest and most prestigious clubs in the world including the Welsh Rugby Union, Scottish Rugby Union, Hampshire Cricket, Chelsea FC and way more!
The Digital Marketing Manager will use their strong creative focus on planning, implementing and optimising the digital marketing strategy. Both a deep understanding of the business concepts alongside a passion for digital marketing are vital to succeed within this role.
- Responsible for maximising demand across PPC, display remarketing, SEO, social media, email marketing and PR
- Conducting project management actives for SEO initiatives and working with internal and external teams to ensure
SEO workflows are effectively implemented
- Growing the online search visibility buy making tactical SEO suggestions
- Identify, build and maintain partnership opportunities across a variety of channels including social and PR
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly spend allocation
Skills & Experience
- Have 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Be confident and have experience in all areas of marketing
- Proficient in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hootsuite etc..
- Ability to analyse marketing campaigns and present strategies based on results
What we offer
- Becoming part of a passionate and fast-growing company
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- Access to VIP experiences at live events
- Monthly incentive programme
- Development programme
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.