£25,000 | Lytham St Anne's | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Digital Designer to join our clients growing eCommerce department at their Head Office in Lytham St Annes. This is a fantastic role for someone with a passion for digital and a desire to pursue a creative career within the fast-paced world of eCommerce. As Junior Digital Designer, you will work within the eCommerce Content team, supporting the creation and build of all onsite content, as well as digital marketing assets
* Working closely with the Lead Digital Designer within the eCommerce Content team, you will support the creation and build of all online content.
* You will translate designs into HTML, creating inspiring content pieces onsite such as seasonal Style Edits and Gift Guides.
* You will be required to use your image editing skills to enhance assets and optimise them for use online.
* You will keep abreast of industry best practices for areas such as SEO, accessibility and mobile-first design, ensuring that these factors are considered in everything you do.
* Supporting and working alongside the Lead Digital Designer, you will be responsible for updating the website for key campaigns and trading periods such as SALE.
* You will act as a guardian for the website's style guidelines, ensuring these are adhered to at all times.
* You will consider the customer's experience and journey onsite, taking the time to review and improve this regularly (using Conversation Rate Optimisation strategies - training will be provided).
* You may be required to create variations of content for segmentation and A/B testing.
* You will be required to work collaboratively with brands and partners to ensure landing pages and web content are up-to-date and comply with brand guidelines.
* You will be required to support with the design and build of marketing emails, helping to steer design within the email team.
* You will work closely with the eCommerce Digital Marketing team and the eCommerce Trade team to ensure the website is trading at its full potential, supporting with reactive changes to landing pages etc.
* You will hold 'customer service' and 'customer experience' in the highest regard and ensure it's a constant consideration when conducting your role.
* You will have a good understanding of the Beaverbrooks Customer.
* You will support other eCommerce and Marketing activities should the business require this
A portfolio of work would be advantageous
The Ideal Candidate
* Basic HTML/CSS coding skills
* Skilled at working with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (particularly Photoshop) or an alternative equivalent design programme
* Experience using a web content management system
* A passion for eCommerce, the customer journey and content
* Basic understanding of SEO
* Strong creative flair
* Keen eye for detail
* Excel working towards deadlines and in a fast-paced, reactive environment
* Experience working within an eCommerce team
* Experience using the SAP/Hybris web content management system
* A keen interest in the latest digital and social trends
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.