Digital Content Manager
£55,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
£45,000 - £55,000
A Central London industry leading UK Business Services company need a Retention Marketing Manager to join their well established team! This expert team constantly help new businesses by continually developing their range of services to provide new and innovative products to support their fantastic range of customers.
They consistently generate revenues circa £8M and are rapidly growing at 30% year on year! They are now in need of a Retention Marketing Manager to support their continued growth by owning the retention area of the subscription based ecommerce business.
* An experienced an ambitious Digital Content Manager with a specialism in the creation and curation of website, social media, and email marketing content across 5 websites.
* Content writing and content management for a number of leading business services websites.
* Ensure all web copy and blog copy is optimised for SEO purposes.
* Agree content strategy with CEO and perform keyword research to identify content gaps for content production roadmap.
* Carry out content refreshment on an ongoing basis.
* Proven content writing and management experience in an e-commerce environment
* Proven experience of optimising and writing content for SEO purposes
* Preferably managing content in a subscription-based businesses
* Experience of content production on finance / tax related topics is desirable
* Experience in content-based role
* Hybrid working model, flexible around each individual
* Regular salary reviews
* Free post-work drinks
* Commercial bonus scheme
* Dog friendly offices!!
* Pension Contribution
* + Many many more!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.