Digital Business Analyst - Surrey
£45,000 | Redhill | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST
Salary £40,000 to £45,000 + benefits
The purpose of this role is to support the digital projects on behalf of the business. You will be working within the IT Business Change function and in collaboration with Marketing to deliver innovative and efficient ways of working with our clients customers and partners.
The Digital Business Analyst will possess experience in the Financial Services Industry and be comfortable liaising with external supplier partners, as well as dealing with various internal teams.
- Strong Business Analysis experience with a demonstrable track record of delivering projects to time, quality and budget.
- Ability to perform basic Project Management duties including planning, issue/ risk management, governance.
- Able to work within an Agile and Waterfall framework.
- Experience with Commercial/Marketing projects - desirable
- Strong business process mapping (Visio) and analysis experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Must have the ability to work across multiple initiatives adjusting to shifting priorities.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.