Digital Business Analyst
£45,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 18 days ago
* The key person responsible for the essential requirements of our PIM system in our digital teams
* Integrating multiple systems, ensuring the right product information is on the websites whilst working closely with our off-shore Development teams
* The main point of contact for the Boden Digital Trade and Operations team, helping them adopt new ways of working whilst assisting in solving data issues
* Demonstrating a collaborative approach whilst working with stakeholders and third parties
* Supporting an environment where everyone in the business feels they are able to contribute ideas and give feedback on our digital products.
* Capable of Recognising differences in opinion or approach, but be able to work towards a consensus in order to maintain progress towards the best solution
* Building strong relationships with your own team as well as key people in the following departments: IT, Product (Buying and merchandising), Brand, Marketing, Creative, CSA (customer service advisors), Finance
* Supporting RFP processes, scoping, analysing integrations and implementations of 3rd party services
You'll have to:
* Play a key part in analysing customer experience and our business requirements
* Understand the challenges and issues that the customers face when interacting with our digital products.
* Facilitate and participate in workshop sessions with stakeholders
* Document decisions and actions from meetings and follow-up with relevant team members or stakeholders
* Document the requirements for customer experience changes on the website and the requirements for any business user activities
* Support business change which might be needed to deliver new requirements by working with the relevant departments
* Proactively react to feedback and metrics that arise from any area of the business.
We curate a world of beauty that's ethical, inclusive - and importantly - good fun. We inspire you to live your best life.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.