Digital Business Analyst
£55,000 | Brighton | Permanent
Posted 10 days ago
Digital Business Analyst
6 month Fixed Term
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Remote or Hybrid
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Business Analyst to work for one of the UK's leading and well-known names in UK financial services. Your role will be responsible for product discovery activities and defining and validating User Stories. Working closely with our Product Owner and the Lead Digital Business Analyst where you will help define and deliver the Product Backlog.
* Design and facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, discovery activities to elicit requirements/user stories from stakeholders
* Validate user stories using research, data and customer insight to make informed decisions on priorities and focus
* Support the Product Owner / Heads of in identifying the EPIC User Stories, building and prioritising the product backlogs
* Work closely with UX Designers to translate user stories into viable product designs and deliver wireframes and working prototypes.
* Managing and influencing senior stakeholder alignment and communication at various levels across multiple business areas and divisions
* Scope and shape the analysis approach from EPIC level information at Product Level
* Support product managers across Digital Operations and business divisions, encouraging innovation and the identification of customer-centred journeys and experiences
* A demonstrable background as a Business Analyst within an Agile Scrum team and product development environment delivering customer focused solutions.
* Experienced working with senior stakeholders (Heads of, Director level)
* Experience of working as part of a development team with the ability to define and prioritise a backlog
* Able to demonstrate supportive, communicative and collaborative approach to working in a team
* Experience in tools commonly used in Agile environment (Jira & Confluence)
* An understanding and applied knowledge of User Experience and Customer Journey concepts
* Must be pragmatic and confident working with ambiguity
* Ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
* Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Please apply now for more information.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.