Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist
£45,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist x 2
Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist with experience of IT practice, application, designing and delivering IT training and development courses is needed to join a Higher Education client to support their cloud/digital transformation programme to enable digital adoption.
The Digital & Engagement Specialist will be responsible for delivering and embedding the adoption, engagement and training strategy in support of the organisation's digital and cloud transformation programme.
Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist- Essential Experience
* Experience of developing blended learning tools through creating learning resources and signposting already established training resources.
* Experience of IT practice and application, designing and delivering IT training and development courses including experience of working with a range of corporate business solutions supporting a complex, multi-estate/global business systems environment
* Strong knowledge of a range of corporate business systems
* Excellent Change Management and Stakeholder holder engagement skills with the ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a broad audience.
* Experience of developing blended learning content, utilising a variety of tools.
* PRINCE2 certification or an equivalent project management qualification or experience.
* TAP Certification in Training Delivery Skills and/or AET Level 3 (Award in Education and Training) or equivalent experience.
Digital Adoption & Engagement Specialist - Desirable Experience
* Knowledge of continuous process improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL)
* Microsoft (MCP, MOS Expert and Master)
* Speech Recognition (Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking)
* Certified Internet Web Professional Associate (CIW Associate)
This position is fixed term for two years and is fully remote include excellent benefits (Pension/holiday)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.