DevOps-Support Engineer - Public Sector - Central London - £30-35k
£35,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
DevOps/Support Engineer - Public Sector - Central London - £30-35k
InterQuest are proud to be partnered with a leading provider of software solutions, which produces cloud services for the likes of the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) and the NHS. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps/Support engineer to come on-board and get exposure to an industry-leading platform, developing their skills in DevOps and Azure.
There is plenty of scope for learning and development and you will work directly with the Head of Development to learn about DevOps and cloud containers. Some previous exposure to DevOps/some knowledge of cloud containers is required, but you will also receive coaching and training too. Prior experience working in a support environment, resolving reported incidents for a quick solution for internal and external customers, is also required.
You will work with a small, close-knit team in London as well as liaising with a team in India. There are plenty of career development opportunities and the aim is to take someone who will grow and develop with the company.
* Previous experience working in a support/service management role
* Experience with JIRA and Confluence
* Ability to resolve customer issues promptly and effectively, tracking issues through to resolution
* Experience configuring servers, cloud resources and network equipment
* Exposure to DevOps and good knowledge of Cloud Storage and Cloud Containers
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
* Experience working with Azure
* Generous Bike-to-work scheme where the company will pay 50% of your bike up to the cost of £1000
* 24 days holiday
* Flexible working/some WFH
* Training budget allocated for personal development/qualifications you would like to pursue
* Excellent quarterly social events
* Free snacks and fruit ordered every week (you can request what you like)
* Beers every Friday
This role is currently mostly working from home, however there is occasional work required in the office (which is beautiful and located right in the center of London!). Interviews can happen as early as next week, and we are ideally looking for someone to join immediately!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.