£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 21 days ago
DevOps Engineer with InterQuest Group
Mid - Senior level.
InterQuest Group Ltd is a recruitment business that specialises within high growth areas of the new digital economy - information security, analytics, digital, telecom and technology. InterQuest Group operates across all industry sectors with a particular focus on financial markets, public sector and professional services.
In today's market companies need to stand out in the crowd in order to attract the best talent, and what better to do that than by being listed in the top 10 most innovative companies in 2018. The business is a multi-award winning digital, IT and management consultancy with practices in the UK, U.S and Europe.
The benefits of working with an independent company is the ability to work with and use a diverse range of technologies - some of which are bespoke.
As a DevOps Engineer here you'll have the room to grow your career and establish yourself as a leader in architecting, implementing and managing our high performing CI infrastructure that underline the modern digital services that we work with.
As a DevOps Engineer here, you will:
* Build and operate secure cloud based infrastructure and services
* Deploy, test, and configure software releases, DevOps pipelines, monitoring tools, and other supporting technologies
* Monitor and maintain environmental security compliance (e.g. passwords, key rotation policies, scheduled security patching)
* Build and operate monitoring, system automation and continuous delivery frameworks
* Investigate and resolve complex infrastructure related issues within multi-server services and high-availability environments
* Monitor cost exposure and continuously identify and implement cost optimisations
* Bring your initiative to pro-actively and independently respond to changing priorities across multiple services.
* Have extensive experience across several of the following:
* Applying non-functional architecture concepts (availability, resilience etc)
* AWS, GCP, Azure cloud infrastructures
* Continuous Delivery toolchains (e.g. Jenkins, CodeBuild, Docker, Selenium etc.)
* Logging, monitoring and alerting frameworks (e.g. ELK, Zabbix etc)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.