£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Our client is an award winning management consultancy specialising in the Digital and IT sectors. The next award in their sights is the "Most Innovative Company" award.
This is a very fast paced environment, very exciting and very varied customer facing role. The company is independent meaning you will get the chance to work with a diverse range of technologies across varied industries.
They can offer you a wide berth to grow and establish yourself as a leader within the organisation as you'll need to architect, implement and manage high performing CI infrastructures that underline the modern digital services on offer.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
* Build and operate secure cloud based infrastructure and services
* Deploy, test, and configure software releases, DevOps pipelines, monitoring tools, and other supporting technologies
* Monitor and maintain environmental security compliance (e.g. passwords, key rotation policies, scheduled security patching)
* Build and operate monitoring, system automation and continuous delivery frameworks
* Investigate and resolve complex infrastructure related issues within multi-server services and high-availability environments
* Monitor cost exposure and continuously identify and implement cost optimisations
* Bring your initiative to pro-actively and independently respond to changing priorities across multiple services.
* Have extensive experience across several of the following:
* Applying non-functional architecture concepts (availability, resilience etc)
* AWS IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services (e.g. Shield, Route 53, Cognito, IAM, S3, RDS, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail etc.)
* Infrastructure as Code technologies (e.g. Terraform, AWS CloudFormation Templates etc.)
* Continuous Delivery toolchains (e.g. Jenkins, CodeBuild, Docker, Selenium etc.)
* Logging, monitoring and alerting frameworks (e.g. ELK, Zabbix etc)
* Web and application server administration (e.g. Nginx, IIS, Tomcat etc)
* Infrastructure virtualisation (VMWare etc)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.