DevOps Engineer - LINUX
£90,000 | Cardiff | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Being a part of the digital revolution is an exciting prospect, but getting the chance to work with cool start-ups, Fortune 500 companies, Govt. agencies and non-profit organisations should really get you going.
Since being founded 12 years ago the business has successfully grown to over 300 employees working out of 15 offices, picking up numerous awards and recognition for their work in transforming and championing digital innovation.
So with a company as exciting as this, you'd think the role would be off the scale. I'll let you decide...
* Build & maintain the EMEA infrastructure, taking full responsibility
* Use open source technologies to design & implement reporting tools
* Work with companies mentioned above - globally recognized!
* You should be a champion with LINUX - you'll need to provide 3rd line support for the business and keep pace with the rapid growth
So, what about you. Well...
* You'll need proven LINUX experience
* You'll need scripting experience in Shell, PHP, Python or PERL (don't have to have all of them)
* You'll need experience of managing an internet-facing platform
* Jenkins / Ansible / Salt / Puppet / Chef. Any of these sound familiar? Good because you'll need to know at least one of them
This is an organisation that is ready to go to the next level, they won't hang around for anyone! So if this is a journey you want to be involved with send your CV today.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.