£70,000 | Kent | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Salary: £60k to £70k
Kent (Flexible working with remote working for now)
At the heart of this client, we represent lies passion for creating solutions that enable their customers to deliver world-class training offerings that support their learners in developing in their chosen careers. They have huge demand for their end-to-end SaaS solutions and that is only ever-increasing and they are continuing to expand rapidly as a business. If you're interested in joining a talented, committed and driven team that is leading the charge in this fast-growing space, then you should apply!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a strong Microsoft Azure background. Our client are 100% Azure cloud hosted and therefore any certifications in Azure would be a strong plus!
At the moment everyone is working from home due to current restrictions. When things are more 'back to normal' they will be working from the office with flexibility to work from home.
They are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at work which is one of the reasons we love to work with them. Their development teams speak several international languages and they have development teams in the UK, Ukraine, and India.
If you decide that this seems like a company for you, let us tell you about what you'll be doing....
* Deploy and maintain our suite of webapps.
* Build and maintain our existing CI/CD pipelines.
* Manage and maintain our Azure resources.
* Microsoft Azure security policies, and resources management.
* Scaling of Azure resources.
* Docker and containerisation of C# .NET solutions.
* Azure Webapps Deployment using containers and maintenance.
* Knowledge of Azure Data Factory and pipelines.
* Maintain our existing Azure SQL databases.
* Good communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills (must be a good team player).
* Attention to detail.
* Proactivity and the ability to find solutions to problems instead of criticising known issues.
* Self-motivated, approachable and organised.
* Collaborates with the Testing team in finding issues and resolving them proactively.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.