DevOps Engineer - Azure
£70,000 | Dartford | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a strong Microsoft Azure background. We are 100% Azure cloud hosted and therefore any certifications in Azure would be a strong plus!
At the moment we are all working from home due to current restrictions. When things are more 'back to normal' we will be working from the office with flexibility to work from home.
* Deploy and maintain our suite of webapps.
* Build and maintain our existing CI/CD pipelines.
* Manage and maintain our Azure resources.
* Microsoft Azure security policies, and resources management.
* Scaling of Azure resources.
* Docker and containerisation of C# .NET solutions.
* Azure Webapps Deployment using containers and maintenance.
* Knowledge of Azure Data Factory and pipelines.
* Maintain our existing Azure SQL databases.
* Good communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills (must be a good team player).
* Attention to detail.
* Proactivity and the ability to find solutions to problems instead of criticising known issues.
* Self-motivated, approachable and organised.
* Collaborates with the Testing team in finding issues and resolving them proactively.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.