DevOps Automation Engineer
£650 per day | Manchester | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 25 days ago
My client is a leading Investment Management business looking to hire a Senior DevOps Automation Engineer, with strong skills in C#.Net and creating CI/CD pipelines, to join their Architecture team and maintain their existing suite of server-based developer tooling.
The DevOps Automation Engineer will be expected to:
* Accelerate developer productivity by integrating with third-party development tools.
* Contribute to the DevOps culture.
* Work closely with product teams to understand their challenges and assist with operational ownership.
* Create and enhance CI/CD pipelines to enable developers to promote code across environments and into production, in a secure and reliable way.
* Maintain the development tool chain (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory, TeamCity, cloud tooling), including extensions, integrations and upgrades.
The successful DevOps Automation Engineer will possess:
* Strong industry experience in C#.Net (preferably), but development in multiple other languages is ok too. The most important thing is a keenness to learn and pick up new technologies.
* Proven experience in designing or building CI/CD pipelines using tools like TeamCity.
* Experience working with Agile using processes such as Scrum and Kanban.
* Familiarity in containerisation using Docker.
* Development and automaion using Python highly desirable.
* DevSecOps experience.
* Test automation using TDD and integration/end-to-end tests.
Be accurate and highly detail orientated
Demonstrate a self-starter attitude and strong ownership ethic
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in Q3 of 2021.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.