Development Cost Analyst
£65,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 10 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key asset management clients supporting with the recruitment of permanent Development Cost & Governance Analyst paying up to £65,000. This is to join the team in their prestigious central London office (remote working during the pandemic)
You will provide reporting, governance and analysis relating to their Technology Development spend. The role sits in the costs part of the Financial Analysis team.
What is expected of the Development Cost Analyst?
- Cost reporting and analysis
- Quarterly forecast
- Initiatives and projects support
- Management Information for senior executives
- Board pack preparation
- Perform the annual business planning process
- Run the modelling for the employee share scheme
- Perform profitability analysis
- Close liaison with HR for headcount and Salary costs reporting and analysis
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to assist management decisions
- Group reporting
What we look for in a Development Cost Analyst?
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- Degree, 2.1 minimum from good university
- Strong academic background
- Experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Financial Services background ideally.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working with costs.
- Strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups etc)
What the Development Cost Analyst will receive?
- Excellent benefits
- Up to £65,000
- Prestigious location
- Excellent brand to add to your portfolio
- Forward thinking company who like to challenge the status quo
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.