Desktop Support Analyst (Urgent)
£35,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 4 days ago
Our client is a leading private equity investment firm based in the heart of London. The client is now looking for a passionate Desktop Support Analyst to join their desktop team to provide technical IT support to their corporate business. It's important to come from a financial services environment and/or corporate environment.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers, and therefore be an ambassador for the business. Using your communication skills, you will identify the issue that the customer is reporting, and log the details accordingly in our ticket management software. If possible you will resolve the customer's request or query or escalate to the relevant party.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Immediate response to 1st line incidents logged in Service Desk. Ability to respond timely to end users and resolve issues in accordance with Pantheon SLAs and priorities as agreed with line manager.
* To provide excellent customer service, ensuring high levels of communication and managing problems through to completion.
* Experience supporting Windows 10 Environments
* Excellent working knowledge of core Microsoft products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
* Office 365 experience
* Working knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory and its associated tools.
* Experience supporting remote access systems including Citrix and/or Windows Terminal Servers and VPN connections.
* Experience of Supporting Apple iOS or Android based devices.
* Demonstrable commitment to quality, service and problem management.
* Must be flexible and be able to work outside of the core working hours, where required.
* Degree or A-Levels
* Permanent career history
* Corporate / financial services support experience
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business. The client is offering fantastic opportunity for career progression.
This will be a very varied role that will appeal to somebody who enjoys juggling a number of different projects and who doesn't mind being interrupted to resolve an IT crisis. You need to enjoy being part of the team and a problem solver to get the most out of this role.
Fantastic opportunity to join a great client, exclusive to InterQuest Group; apply now for immediate interviews.
If you enjoy the corporate working feel but don't enjoy the hierarchical environment, then you should apply now. There are no ego's here, just very driven and engaging colleagues.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.