Desktop Support Analyst
£200 per day | City of London | Contract
Posted 14 days ago
Desktop Support Analyst required for an Investment Management company based in London.
The Desktop Support Analyst will join a progressive Information Systems team, that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software and infrastructure for the business.
The Desktop Support Analyst's primary responsibility is to provide user support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms in the office. Whilst troubleshooting problems and offering the appropriate action to resolve the issues, the Desktop Support Analyst will also plan and perform primary maintenance on a wide variety of system components and services.
- End user support for all employees.
- Ensure that all tickets are logged and resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Determining and executing the appropriate technical response to customer issues.
- Evaluating problems and requests and selecting the most appropriate solution within corporate guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, including reporting compliance risks and maintaining appropriate standards of conduct.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Knowledge of the Private Equity industry is a nice-to-have but not essential as training will be provided.
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL - ITIL certification desirable but not essential
- Experience in 1st and 2nd line Service Desk Support and ticketing systems.
- Experience of working within tights SLAs and the ability to priorities.
- Proven excellent customer service, ensuring high levels of communication and managing problems through to completion.
- Experience supporting Windows 10 Environments
- Excellent working knowledge of core Microsoft products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Office 365 experience
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory and its associated tools.
- Experience supporting remote access systems including MFA, Citrix and Windows Terminal Servers and Meraki VPN connections.
- Experience of Supporting Apple iOS based devices via MDM systems.
- Demonstrable commitment to quality, service and problem management.
- Must be flexible and be able to work outside of the core working hours, where required.
- MCSE desirable but not essential
- Working with Microsoft Azure.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.