£25 | Ilford | Contract
Posted 7 days ago
Desktop Engineer role - £20 to £25 an hour - Inside IR35 - 3 Month contract
Software deployment, including discovery and documentation of software details PC build development and deployment. Operation and configuration of SCCM and other system management tools. Development of a fully tested deployment-ready current version of Windows 10 for the council environment.
Problem analysis and problem solving in areas of software packaging, operating systems and operating systems - hardware interface Communication as needed with IT customers within the council for software discovery and deployment.
Detailed role requirements
* Creating application deployments in SCCM 2012 (System Center Configuration Manager).
* Creating quality Discovery and Release Documentation. Working knowledge of Powershell and VBScript scripting.
* Troubleshooting application packages and deployments.
* Application Update Management via SCCM.
* Staff member engagement as part of the UAT phase.
* Windows 10 and Office 365/2016.
For immediate consideration please give me a call on 01892553482; alternatively please send across your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.