Deputy Managing Director
£108,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 3 days ago
Deputy Managing Director - Central Government - Permanent - Circa £85,000 Per Annum
A Central Government client who are responsible for shaping the digital and IT services are currently recruiting a Deputy Managing Director to lead on the strategy, improvement & innovation of the organisation.
Reporting directly into the CIO, you will be responsible for leading a large team within a complex environment to ensure the success of the IT strategy.
Ideal profile for applicant includes:
* Stakeholder management - As a strategic partner who will be defining the future of the organisation, you must be able to build strong, robust relationships with those at all levels, including C-suite.
* Leadership - Demonstrable experience of leading large, multifunctional teams. You must be a trusted and respected leader that will support and advocate organisational change which is underlined by a strong culture.
* Solution-orientated - The successful applicant will be someone that can identify and solve problems with a view to providing value for money. You must be undaunted by complexity, ambiguity and changing environments
* IT services - This role will ultimately be responsible for aligning the digital & IT services across the organisation. As such, the CIO needs someone that can use service design to develop end-to-end services; looking at what's currently in place and why, with a view to understanding how this needs to be changed for future sustainability and value.
The organisation is complex in its wide-ranging and varied work. This includes; building specialist tools, running the website and social media channels, and offering 24 hour IT support.
* Coordinating the production and execution of plans and actions with the view to deliver significant change
* Lead on the design and management of the long term strategy, improvement and innovation plans so that the organisation can maximize the digital opportunities
* Use influential skills to lead on the cross-governmental communication when faced with challenging views in relation to future programmes benefits realisation
* Work with the CIO and MD to provide expert policy advice
* Track high priority initiatives
* Provide highly effective leadership to a large team by taking on an active role in the coaching and support of senior leaders
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.