Demand Marketing Lead
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the software sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Demand Marketing Lead on a permanent basis. The role will pay a competitive base salary and bonus will based in Central London 2 days per week and 3 days working from home.
The EMEA Demand Marketing Lead owner has strategic, programmatic and operational responsibilities related to demand creation program objectives, including acquisition, engagement and acceleration. This role owns the collection, creation and distribution of demand creation best practices and works with marketers to apply them within the organization. This role supports executive leadership and works directly with sales, field marketing, marketing/commercial operations and the demand centre.
What is expected of the Demand Marketing Lead?
- Works with the wider EMEA Demand Marketing team to develop a demand creation program strategy that supports demand creation objectives for sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue
- Manage the Demand Programme managers in the team to optimizes and standardizes program implementation processes across the organization
- Works to determine demand creation program metrics and how to measure against objectives to gauge success
- Collaborates with the demand centre and marketing to ensure a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy exists to increase engagement
- Collaborates with the Digital and Marketing Operations lead to ensures final tactic selection is appropriate for program design and Marketing tech stack.
- Leverage and work with portfolio marketing to identify audience requirements and provides insight into what is and isn't working to drive future requirements
- Plans the best mix of inbound and outbound tactics
- Engages proactively with direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of acceleration demand creation programs
- Identifies and creates a testing approach for demand creation program pilots
What we look for in a Demand Marketing Lead?
- Leadership ability and initiative to drive Demand Marketing objectives
- Understands how to use integrated delivery mechanisms, processes and technologies in an overall demand creation approach
- Strong relationship builder with marketing and sales functions
- Ability to direct content building required for complex demand creation programs
- Ability to apply the clients Europe Campaign Framework, Demand Creation Program Implementation Process, understand the Demand Waterfall and related best practice models and frameworks
- Planning/project management
- Problem solving
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Agency management
- Budget management
What the Demand Marketing Lead will receive?
- Competitive basic salary
- A global leading brand
- Industry leading benefits.
- Hybrid working policy
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.