Delivery Manager-Snr Project Manager X2- Defence & Security- SC Cleared
£650 per day | London | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
Delivery Manager/Snr Project Manager X2- Defence & Security- SC Cleared
Delivery Manager/Snr Project Manager X2 with current SC Security Clearance and delivery within defence & security is needed to work with our defence & security client with international reach to support high profile national defence and security programmes
The Delivery Manager/Snr Project Manager will be responsible for the successful assurance of outcomes related to the delivery of critical systems and services and will support the design decision making process to assure services and systems quality.
Delivery Manager/Snr Project Manager X2- Defence & Security- SC Cleared- Essential Experience
- Experience of delivery of programmes within C4ISR or National Security.
- Project management qualifications (e.g Prince2, Agile, APM or PMP)
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods
- Thorough understanding of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Extensive experience of delivery of technology projects within HMG settings
- Extensive experience in Major Project delivery
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues at Expert level
- Ability to influence and persuade senior decision-making bodies
- Ability to interact professionally with senior Civil Servant/Military/Political leadership
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mind-set with great problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting.
- Experience in delivering a live multi-vendor technology service
- Experience in delivering within a technology service with a value exceeding £100m
- Ability to see big-picture solutions from basic specifications.
- Experience of reviewing technical and business documentation: requirements documentation user stories, design documentation, technology and systems/network architecture & technical security standards
- Experience leading and executing within both Agile and stage-gated Waterfall project delivery methodologies.
- Sole British Nationals, without any Dual Nationality
- UK resident for at least two of the last 5 years
Delivery Manager/Snr Project Manager X2- Defence & Security- SC Cleared- Desirable Expertise
- Experience in mobilisation of a Major Project from scratch, and at pace
- Experience of IPA Major Project reporting through GMPP Returns
- Programme management qualifications (e.g MSP)
- An understanding of Joint Expeditionary Force and what it represents.
The assignment is outside of IR35 for 12 months with hybrid working in London or other locations in the southeast.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.