£65,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Project Manager/Delivery Manager- RPA
£Up to £65,000/Annum + Benefits
A leading name in UK Financial Services, is looking for an experienced RPA focused Project Manager/Delivery Manager to join their team in Surrey (near Dorking) on a permanent basis.
The company has a strong ambition to accelerate market share and become a world class company. The whole business is transforming. They are accelerating their adoption of agile (Scrum/Kanban) and through user-centred, collaborative working they are delivering valuable, consistent, secure, performant and reliable technology and business change.
They have been automating processes using RPA (Robotic Process Automation) since 2015. A number of initiatives have already been identified across various parts of the business along with a Proof of Concept around different technologies to use with RPA
* Strong end to end project management experience delivering Robotics Process Automation
* Proven experience with co-ordinating and interacting with consultancies, third parties to deliver solutions
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Proficient use of tools commonly used in an Agile environment e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Slack
* Proven experience of all aspects of Governance controls
* Ability to engage with Senior Stakeholders up to Executive level
* Must have experience working within Financial services
In return the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £55,000 and £65,000, plus a number of generous benefits which includes; 25 days holiday, PMI, perf related bonus, flexible working.
If you are interested in this position, or know of anyone who might be, please get in touch for immediate consideration;
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.