£65,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Project Manager/Delivery Manager - Surrey
A leading name in UK Financial Services, is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join their team in Surrey (near Dorking) on a permanent basis.
The company has a strong ambition to accelerate market share and become a world class company. The whole business is transforming. They are accelerating their adoption of agile (Scrum/Kanban) and through user-centred, collaborative working they are delivering valuable, consistent, secure, performant and reliable technology and business change.
* Responsible for supporting, guiding and overseeing Engineering and Delivery Squad's (on and off-shore), ensuring their effectiveness and success
* Ensure domain delivery, realisation of planned business value and expected quality standards
* Engagement and collaboration with internal stakeholders up to and including the Executive team and with external suppliers
* Overseeing and responsible for Discovery phase in conjunction with the Product Managers
* Ensure all intra and external Domain dependencies are identified and managed effectively in collaboration with your immediate and wider peers
* Building and maintaining solid & positive relationships with the other Product Domains, Internal IT support functions and the wider business areas
* Responsible for Domain Governance and reporting to business and IT leadership e.g.
* Connect and represent the product domain teams at Scrum of Scrums, Working Groups and Steering Groups
* Play an active part in Delivery and Product Communities of Practice
* Full end to end software delivery experience including non-functional aspects and BAU
* Proven experience with co-ordinating and interacting with consultancies, third parties to deliver solutions
* Proven experience of building and supporting teams in an agile software engineering environment
* Used to working alongside scrum masters, product owners, software and QA engineers
* Proven experience of all aspects of Governance controls
* Ability to engage with Senior Stakeholders up to Executive level
* Must have experience working within Financial services
In return the successful candidate will receive a salary of between £55,000 and £65,000, plus a number of generous benefits which includes; 25 days holiday, PMI, perf related bonus, flexible working.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.