£60,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Delivery Manager | Manchester | £50K - £60K + Benefits
A forward thinking, agile working software house in Manchester City Centre, that adopt agile as a situational tool and not a 'way of life' are in search for a credible Delivery Manager to support them on their agile journey. You must be an advocate of no surprises delivery, removing impediments and managing risk.
This is a rapidly growing team who are in need of another Delivery focused professional to be responsible for the full SDLC and drive operational improvement across their department.
As a Delivery Manager you will:
* Facilitate agile / scrum ceremonies and have good working knowledge of agile delivery practises
* Work closely with the wider scrum team to identify and manage inter-dependences
* Guide, motivate and coach the teams in the delivery of features
* Drive communication in and out of the delivery teams
* Take ownership of your work and stakeholder management
* Work with various key stakeholders to communicate software delivery and report progress
* Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban etc)
* Awareness and experience with agile techniques (User stores, ATDD, TDD, Agile games etc)
* Familiar with ownership of the full SDLC
* Experience within a software house or software build environment
* Great problem solving and time management skills
* Ability to set realistic expectations with stakeholders
This organisation promotes a fun collaborative environment with high quality around the products they develop. With benefits heavily revolved around wellbeing, this is an employer that looks after their employees.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please feel free to contact me directly on 0161 237 0004 or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.