Delivery Manager- Central Government-GDS
£517 per day | West Midlands | Contract
Posted 15 days ago
Delivery Manager- Central Government/GDS
Delivery Manager, ideally with experience of supporting central government projects to GDS standards is needed to support a central government client transform a number of user facing services utilising a user centred designed approach and associated tools.
Delivery Manager- Central Government/GDS- Essential Experience
* Solid Delivery Management track record with experience of supporting projects to improve and transform customer facing services.
* Experience of planning and coordinating delivery across digital projects using Agile and appropriate methodologies.
* The ability to ensure project delivery to cost, time and quality and ensures connectivity between the Programme and the rest of the portfolio.
* Experience of establishing the environment needed to build or procure and deploy user-centered products and services.
* The capability to provide delivery leadership directing and supporting delivery managers and acting as an escalation route for delivery-related blockers, issues or concerns; shields and supports teams .
Delivery Manager- Central Government/GDS- Desirable Experience
* Experience of working on central government digital programmes in accordance to GDS standards.
The role is inside IR35 for an initial 6-month contract.
The role is remote or ideally based from Newcastle or Coventry to support the clients hubs.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.