£300 per day | Basingstoke | Contract
Posted 21 days ago
Delivery Manager required for a large International Network Carrier, to join their Network Infrastructure Team.
My client is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager that has worked on Network Infrastructures and has ideally added new builds/sites to an existing network i.e. Data Centre's.
The Delivery Manager will be the connection of new sites against Time, Cost and Quality working with matrix project teams. Reporting to Senior Stakeholders and working with strict SLA's.
- Delivering Projects on time, cost and quality.
- Ensuring best practice for the function of adding Buildings
- Motivation and Development of Indirect Project Teams
- Coordination and Control of Projects including Financial
- Progress Reporting
- Management of internal Stakeholders
- Supporting customer communications
- Risk Management
- Resolution of issues
- Fully proficient in leading work groups remotely, ideally in Telecom Construction projects
- Ideally qualified in a recognised Project Management discipline e.g. Prince 2/PMI
- Management experience including leadership of a portfolio of projects build Fixed Metro Telecom Networks.
- Experienced in identifying problem areas and finding solutions for projects
- Able to devise, track and implement effective and efficient project plan changes.
- Ability to organise and report using MS Office suite including MS Project.
- Understanding of Network Technologies and Systems (Data-centres, OSP, DWDM, Metro Ethernet, IP, Access) particularly in the build out of Telecom networks permissions and works required to build fixed metro telecom networks.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.