£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Working on behalf of an international Professional Services firm, we are searching for Delivery Consultants across various levels to join one of our client's high growth and specialist teams.
We are looking to speak to Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Principal Consultants with an interest in transforming businesses operations through effective people & change management, digital transformation, and business process improvement.
Management Consultant Essential Skills & Experience:
* Strong interest in digital transformation and understand how digital technologies can impact a business (i.e. Data/Analytics, AI, RPA, DevOps, IoT, Cyber).
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* A focus on delivery, assurance and testing.
* Experience working on large scale digital projects.
* Good project management knowledge. Ability to lead and deliver various project work-streams utilising effective project management methodologies.
* SC Cleared.
As a Consultant, you may be required to travel and therefore are required to be flexible to work across multiple locations and client site, giving you vast experience on various cultures and working environments.
For more information and immediate consideration, apply now for a confidential introductory call.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.