£85,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
Data Engineer and Senior Data Engineer roles available
Our award-winning client is one of the largest dedicated Google Cloud practices in Europe and one of the world's leading cloud transformation experts.
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Engineers with existing cloud knowledge in AWS or Azure, to cross train to GCP and will provide full training along with industry recognised certifications.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining modern cloud data platforms at scale utilising both Google Cloud Platform and open source services.
You'll work alongside a great Data Engineering team working on innovative projects with cutting edge technology using Google Cloud Platform, this job could be a great opportunity for you.
● A wealth of commercial experience in the area of data engineering
● Extensive hands-on experience with at least one major cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure), including the use of their data related components to build solutions.
● Strong experience building ETL / ELT pipelines, Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
● Strong SQL skills with desirable knowledge of Python and R
● A solid grounding working with common data modelling techniques and SQL (e.g.MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
● Working knowledge of data governance principles (e.g. data profiling, data cataloguing, managing access controls, etc.)
● Competitive Salary
● Private healthcare scheme
● Company contributed pension (matched up to 5%)
● Death in Service - 4x Annual Salary
● Unlimited paid holidays
● Regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and certifications
● Market leading parental leave policies
● Various wellbeing initiatives, including external financial advisory service, remote yoga sessions and mental health support services
● Exclusive access to discounts & rewards programme, including Gym membership
If you have the above skills and experience and are keen to be considered, then please get in touch by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.