£42,701 | Central London | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
Database Developer - Central London - Permanent - Grade 7: £35,328 to £42,701 per annum
InterQuest are partnering with UCL Cancer Research UK and Cancer Trials Centre on the recruitment of a unique Database Developer opportunity.
The Cancer Research UK and UCL Cancer Trials Centre (CTC) is a Research Department in the UCL Cancer Institute at University College London. The CTC is responsible for the development, design and conduct of clinical trials to evaluate new approaches to the treatment or early detection of cancer.
The database developer plays an important role in developing and maintaining databases for remote data capture or in-house data capture of information relevant to the trials.
The role will see the database developer working within a team to ensure data is reviewed on an ongoing basis, which will feed into compliance reports or reports to oversight committees for the relevant trials.
* Good knowledge of VBA, specifically within Microsoft Access to generate reports and perform advanced data querying
* Knowledge of form design within Microsoft Access
* Good knowledge of SQL/T-SQL, preferably in Access and/or SQL Server
* Able to follow procedures and systematic processes
* Knowledge & experience across Elsevier MACRO
* Patient data, data capturing and clinical systems
* Public Sector experience
* 27 days annual leave, six closure days plus statutory holiday
* Pension scheme with an 18% employer contribution and a 16% employer contribution
* Season ticket loans and a cycle scheme
* Flexi working hours
* Free programme of training courses and development opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to shape and grow the data functionality within CTC.
For immediate consideration please send me your most recent CV to my email at email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.