Data Visualisation Lead - Tableau
Competitive | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Unique opportunity for an experienced Data Visualisation Lead looking to join a growing business who are creating a centralised BI function in Manchester City Centre.
The company are already established around the globe with offices in London, New York, Sydney, Tokyo, Frankfurt, Dublin and now Manchester, they have over 800 employees worldwide and last year they made a commercial decision to build out a Tech Hub based in the city centre.
Until this point, different parts of the business have been using various tools for Business Intelligence and managing that process within their own business function. They are now looking to standardise this across the business with the implementation of Tableau, and to create a centralised BI function for ongoing support throughout the business. The initial phase of the role will be to develop existing reports and dashboards in Tableau and then ongoing development of new reports as per the requirements of each business unit. This is the first role of this function so the right candidate will have the opportunity to shape and lead the team going forward as it grows.
* Support the cloud implementation & deployment of Tableau.
* Lead dashboard & reporting development for the wider business.
* Work with data / reporting development teams to surface data for Tableau.
* Support data governance within Tableau.
* Once the BI function is established, lead on BI BAU.
* Champion BI within the business. Lead a business wide BI guild.
* Support internal training of Tableau (train the trainer training will be provided).
* Advanced Tableau development experience.
* Tableau server / site admin experience.
* Intermediate MS SQL experience.
* Experience as lead technician within an implementation project team and exposure to different project methodologies.
* Experienced at building effective relationships within and across IT & business teams.
* Business Analysis & Requirements gathering.
* Able to work with incomplete information when determining business solutions taking into account relevant dependencies, timing and constraints.
* Strong delivery focussed approach.
In return they're looking to offer an excellent overall package with a fanstastic basic salary plus benefits including 10% bonus, 9% pension, private medical cover for your whole family, flexible working options and plenty more! This is something we can discuss. There is also the potential to be flexible on the basic salary for the right candidate, as this is a brand new role.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please apply through the advert or contact me directly on 0161 237 0009 or Deke@ecomrecruitment.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.