Data Scrum Master
£65,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
A leading name in Financial Services, is looking for an experienced Data Scrum Master to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of a growing and experienced team to build, expand and enhance their platforms to assist them on their journey to becoming an ever more agile digital insurer.
You will be responsible for working with the Product Manager in supporting and driving the team, whilst also engaging with Business stakeholders to ensure alignment between business demand and the teams backlog.
Scrum Master - Required Experience
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Experience working on API and Data projects.
- Proven experience of managing more than one team in parallel and an understanding of the challenges that come with this.
- Demonstrable experience as an influencer working with Product Managers and Business Stakeholders to gain a common view on priority.
- Strong track record delivering in CB / CI environments with an understanding of CD processes
- Competence supporting teams using JIRA & Confluence
Scrum Master - Desirable Experience
- Previous experience with GDPR and Data Lakes.
- Experience having previously worked within Insurance or Financial Services.
- Technical background in QA or Development.
In return, the client is looking to offer a salary £60k - £65k along with an impressive benefits package.
If you have previously worked in a Data Scrum Master capacity and are looking for a new challenge that will allow you to influence and enhance positive change across an organisation then please give me a call on 01892553 207 for immediate consideration; alternatively please email me at Lucy.McDermott@interquestgroup.com .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.