Data Programme Manager
£60,000 | Leicester | Contract
Posted 10 days ago
Data Programme Manager (Hybrid)
24-month Fixed Term Contract
Join a renowned organisation positioned at the forefront of the digital transformation within the education sector. In this critical position, you will lead and oversee all aspects of the program, ensuring the successful delivery of agreed-upon benefits within specified timelines and budgets. Your responsibilities will include coordinating and prioritising various programme components, managing programme resources, and guiding the efforts of our project team. You will also play a pivotal role in managing senior stakeholder relationships, addressing programme issues, and communicating effectively with various departments and committees through presentations and reports. Furthermore, you will be responsible for maintaining compliance with organisational standards, documenting programme activities, and ensuring data quality measures are met. If you have a proven track record of programme management excellence and are ready to make a meaningful impact on the organisation's data improvement efforts, we encourage you to apply and be part of their dedicated team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Prince 2 Practitioner certified or equivalent
- Experience in effectively managing significant business transformations and implementing process/system change and improvements within large organisations
- Experience managing data related projects
- Experience working within a PMO structure
- Master Data Management knowledge and experience with data analysis tools
- People management experience
- Experience managing programme budgets
Offering hybrid working and excellent benefits - apply today to avoid disappointment!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.