Data Migration Manager - United Kingdom - Remote - Permanent
Competitive | Watford | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 29 days ago
Data Migration, Oracle, Cloud, Enterprise Solution Deployments, ERP, Delta Migrations, Bulk Migrations, Solutions, Legacy Systems, Solution Design, Lean Six Sigma
Data Migration Manager – Remote - United Kingdom – Permanent
My client is a Global IT Digital Services company, looking to hire a system’ driven Data Migration Manager to own and deliver multiple migration initiatives within the Enterprise Solution Development and Delivery department. The Data Migration Manager will be accountable for managing the data migration process of multiple Oracle cloud solutions.
- Create and deliver migration initiatives across all business across the enterprise solutions department
- Deliver and enhance data migration strategy across Delta and Bulk migrations
- Manage as-is data definition from the current legacy systems
- Produce data mappings of the legacy systems data fields to the new systems
- Taking data from individual solutions and converting it to a single central solution.
- Ensure the data produced meets the data quality standards.
- Support systems and deployment testing, ensuring any data errors are identified
Key skills and experience:
- 10 years+ of demonstrable experience of Enterprise System Deployments (preferably Oracle)
- Proficient understanding of Data migrations in a multi-applications development and deployment in the business environment
- Strong awareness of data migration process/approaches
- Demonstrable data migration experience in a lead role
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.