£60,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Exciting New Data Engineer Opportunity not to be missed!
Fully remote - Up to £60k + bonus, great pension & holiday entitlement + private medical!
Are you an experienced, capable Data Engineer (3 years+) with AWS cloud experience, (inc. Redshift, Lambda and Glue) good SQL and Python skills, with experience in modern data warehousing, data modelling and exposure to semantic modelling and data visualisation tools such as Power BI?
Would you like to join an organisation with a start-up sense of community, who celebrate success every week, welcomes your ideas, gives you the opportunity to take real ownership and shape where they go, whilst offering a wealth of training and development opportunities for you to upskill and gain the latest technology certifications?
Are you looking for a greenfield development opportunity, with diverse challenges and scope for innovation, where you can work with massive data sets with untapped potential and make a significant impact on one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses, all whilst making a positive impact on the environment?
* Build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant data management and processing systems (design, develop, construct, install, test, and maintain) by integrating a variety of programming languages and tools and introducing new tools and technologies where relevant to increase efficiency
* Take care of the ETL process, discovering various opportunities for data acquisitions, exploring new ways of using existing data and proposing ways to improve data quality, reliability, and efficiency of the whole system by experimenting new ways of working
* Ensure innovative architecture/data models meet all business requirements, reduce system complexity, increase efficiency, and reduce cost
* Design Disaster Recovery Techniques ready for deployment and roll out
* AWS with a primary combination of S3, AWS Glue, Redshift, Databricks, Python, Spark, SQL and big data analytics
If you believe you have the above experience and are interested in the opportunity, then apply today!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.