Data Engineer- IBM Datastage- Business Objects- Tableau
£600 per day | London | Contract
Posted 21 days ago
Data Engineer- BM Datastage- Business Objects/ Tableau
Data Engineer with skills in IBM Datastage 11.5 and higher experience in Business objects or Tableau reporting is urgently needed to support a Higher Education client.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of data pipelines and ETL platforms and participate actively in critical data projects within a cross functional agile product team.
Data Engineer- BM Datastage- Business Objects/ Tableau- Essential Experience
* Data Engineer- BM Datastage- Business Objects/ Tableau- Essential Experience
* Expert knowledge and skill in IBM Datastage (Information Server 11.5)
* Strong experience in one of reporting tools, Business Objects Suites 4.2 and higher (WebI, Universe, Lumira) or Tableau Desktop/Server 2020.
* Knowledge of IBM Datastage Administration
* Experience in the maintenance and support of Datastage processes
* Good knowledge of Data Warehousing principles with SQL skills
* Knowledge of Linux/Unix and experience creating bash or Powershell scripts
* Excellent understanding of Management Information/Business Intelligence/Analytics.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment, sharing knowledge and skills and developing productive working relationships.
* Experience in Agile methodology and JIRA
Data Engineer- BM Datastage- Business Objects/ Tableau- Desirable Experience
* Knowledge of Cloud data platform
* Tableau Server installation/ upgrades or Business Object platform upgrades
* SAP Business Objects Explorer with Exposure using ticketing system like RemedyForce.
* ITIL change management, Release management and Incident management.
* Good to have configuration management tool like Gitab, Artefacts.
* PowerBI Dashboard
The role is inside IR35 for an initial 3 months
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.