Competitive | Surrey | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Our Client is a renowned major retail consumer lender, with partnerships with several major car manufacturers and dealerships.
They're look for a Risk Data Developer to help with the embedding and developing of the Data Management Oversight within Risk.
Collaborating with the Risk Manager, as a liaison between the group risk departments to advance their processes, improve the data quality within the reporting systems, and to administer self-service business intelligence.
You'll be working and coding in one of either of the following programming languages:
* SAP Business Objects
The role is split 50/50 between Business Intelligence developments and validation. Specifically validating codes, reporting and taking apart models.
It is essential that:
* You can code very well in your programming language of choice and have logical thought patterns to your code
* You have a deep understanding of data structure principles, for eg. Entity relationships
* Your code is clear, efficient and concise
* Great people skills as you'll be working with different departments, and different end users.
* Understanding of B.I and good use of visualisations and reporting techniques
Experience & Education:
* Not limited to sector previously worked in, please do not hesitate to apply if you do not come from a banking/financial services background, however it would still be preferred.
* Computer Science and Mathematical/Financial/Analytical/Economic/Statistical degrees are preferred, however any degree that required coding in any of the languages aforementioned are acceptable.
Package and Benefits
* 1 day work from home - company-wide initiative
* Reputation for ensuring a great work life balance
* Generous quarterly bonus
* Clear internal progression routes, with examples to mention
* Competitive Pension
* Car lease scheme as well as healthcare and dental plans
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.