Data Centre Lead Engineer-Supervisor
£55,000 | Canary Wharf | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
Data Centre Lead Engineer/Supervisor- London - High Voltage - Electrical
My client is the UK's largest data centre provider,the company has 203 data centres, located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. They are seeking an experienced Lead Engineer/Supervisior to join their Canary Wharf Data Centre.
The responsibilities of the Lead Engineer/Supervisor:
- Direct the engineering site team and vendors to ensure that the Data Centre is operated and maintained safely, as the main point of contact you would undertake the day to day management of the site.
- Ensure successful completion of planned and reactive maintenance on the buiulding services infrastructure
- 1st line supervision of Specialist Service Contractors, this includes: induction and signing off and actioning minor works listed on the service reports
- Coordinate and manage on site staffing resources
- Proactively monitor and improve the operation of building systems to ensure optimum performance
- HV Approved Person (AP) and take significant role with switching (and its associated planning)
- Recognised formal electrical training (City and Guilds etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of operation of Critical Building Infrastructure (Electrical and Mechanical and Building Fabric)
- AP15 course and experiences as a HV Authorised Person
- Understanding of the Data Centre infrastructure (UPS, AHU)
For more information please contact me on 01442 285020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.